Unwind with a friend in your outdoor view suite featuring two queen beds, sofa chair, 42” flat screen TV, fridge and private balcony with a mountain view. Double Rate: $950 + gst per person.
Jasper Yoga + Adventure Retreat
Let your adventurous spirit roam free on this 3 day getaway to Jasper, Alberta, in the Great Canadian Rockies. Whether you are looking to level up the fun factor, recharge, or simply escape into nature, this retreat will have something for you!
Jasper has some of the best hiking trails, old-growth forests and glacier-fed rivers in the world. Bright blue skies, glassy lakes and snow-capped peaks provide an exceptional setting to take a break from the daily grind and retreat to the mountains.
You’ll spend an incredible weekend hanging out with new friends, doing yoga, eating delicious fresh food, hiking one of the best trails in Jasper that leads to five alpine lakes, and setting out on an exhilarating white water rafting excursion. All activities that refresh the mind, body + spirit and will leave you in a state of bliss!
Days On The Retreat
- 4pm - Check in at Sawridge Inn.
- 5pm - Meet up at the Valley of the Five Lakes for introductions and an enjoyable hike that leads to five different stunning alpine lakes. The vibrant greens and blues of the water make each lake better than the next. At one of the lakes we will take a rest for a meditation to connect with nature, center + ground your energy for an amazing weekend ahead. *
- 7:30pm on – Free time - options are to gather for dinner on a patio, chill out on your own or see where the night takes you!
- 9-10am - An all levels yoga class led by Stacie Tappen aimed at opening the body by releasing any built up tension from your travels and the hike the night before. We will flow through a rejuvenating + energizing yoga flow to get you primed for the day ahead.
- 10-12pm - Free Time
- 12 -3pm - Set out on an exhilarating class II white water rafting adventure on the Athabasca River. The first half of your adventure will take place amongst the towering canyon walls found below the Athabasca Falls, before you emerge to see the Athabasca River Valley open up before you, taking in breathtaking views of Jasper National Park’s mountain peaks and evergreen forests.
- 3-7pm – Free Time – options are to take advantage of the spa, explore nature, shopping, a nap or simply curl up with a good book.
- 7pm – Dinner at Fiddle River - Jasper's cozy Rocky Mountain restaurant serves up delicious cuisine presented in beautiful ways. Located on the 2nd floor will give us an amazing view of the Jasper mountains and scenery.
9-10am – An all levels yoga class led by Stacie Tappen aimed at gently opening your body while linking movement with breath to prepare you for a soul soothing savasana.
10-11am – Check out
11-12:30pm – Farewell Breakfast at Walters Dining Room in the Sawridge Inn. Serving up hearty, healthy locally inspired cuisine.
*Stacie Tappen reserves the right to change the itinerary to suit the needs of the group. If we need to change our hike on Friday due to adverse weather conditions, we may do it on Sunday after breakfast with the retreat ending around 2:30pm.
This Retreat Includes
- 2 Yoga Classes + 3 Meditations led by Stacie Tappen
- 2 Nights at the Sawridge Inn
- Dinner at Fiddle River
- Breakfast at Walters Dining Room
- White Water Rafting Excursion
- Hike to Valley of the Five Lakes
- New friends, a whole lot of fun + laughter!
Private Double Room (per person)
Private Single Room (per person)
Unwind on a solo trip in your outdoor view suite featuring two queen beds, sofa chair, 42″ flat screen TV, fridge and private balcony with a mountain view. Single $1350 + gst per person.
Wild + Free Collective has committed to donating a portion of the proceeds from retreats to initiatives that are making our world a better place to live in.
A portion of the Jasper Yoga + Adventure retreat proceeds will be donated to Kickstand, a new initiative that’s transforming mental health care for young people in Alberta.
While evidence-based mental health treatments are available, young Albertans are among the most underserved populations in terms of mental health and addictions challenges. The problem is existing services are not integrated. It’s hard for young people and their families/caregivers to know which door to walk through.
That’s where Kickstand comes in. To learn more about Kickstand and how you can contribute go to mykickstand.ca